Click here to log in
- KENYA HUNGER SAFETY NET PROGRAMME, PHASE 2 WIN FOR HTSPE
- RWANDA PROJECT WINS BRITISH EXPERTISE AWARD
- SUB PROGRAMME COORDINATOR: CLIMATE ACTION
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT STAFF
- TEAM LEADER, TA TO THE SADC SECRETARIAT - INSTITUTIONAL CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME, BOTSWANA
- LAND EXPERTS FOR PROJECTS WORLDWIDE
- SENIOR EXPERTS WITH DFID BUSINESS CASE EXPERIENCE
- CONSULTANTS IN HUMAN RIGHTS, CIVIL SOCIETY, GOVERNANCE, JUSTICE & HOME AFFAIRS
- ASSESSORS OF CALLS FOR PROPOSALS
HTSPE has an international reputation for high quality work at all stages of the project cycle
HTSPE: International Programme Management
Who We Are
We are an international consultancy with over 50 years’ experience, addressing today’s most challenging issues in every region of the world. Working together with communities, NGOs, national governments, international aid donors or the private sector, we strive to achieve the goal of sustainable and equitable development.
We have established an international reputation for exceptional work at all stages of the project cycle, delivering real results to address crucial challenges, including:
What We Do
We are proven specialists in programme and project management, working in developing countries, transition economies and the UK public sector.
We manage multidisciplinary projects from beginning to end, from design and policy support through recruitment and procurement, delivery, monitoring and evaluation, to post-project review, benefit realisation and impact assessment.
- tailored systems for programme management and project administration
- expertise for development, economic reform and change management
- access to best practice and up-to-date knowledge
- training and capacity building
- technical and economic analysis, studies and reviews
Back to top